FULL GAS EVERYWHERE
If you want to win a Gravel race, this is the bike for you. This is the off-road DOGMA.
The versatile GREVIL F is ready for anything. It can accommodate any kind of wheel or tire combination, adapting to your every need, and giving you the freedom to push the limits and compete with yourself.
Even off-road, aerodynamics count. Every watt saved brings you closer to victory, so the GREVIL F’s design puts a major focus on aerodynamics and rigidity. If you want to triumph on every terrain, this is the bike for you. This is the off-road DOGMA. *Photo for color reference only
AN AERO GRAVEL BIKE?
- Aerodynamics always counts. Gravel races often exceed 200km, with speeds reaching 70km/h, every watt saved brings us a little bit closer to victory.
- Fork Flap: Stabilises the flow of air on the front end and greatly improves the aerodynamic penetration coefficient.
FLAT BACK PROFILE
- Derived from the DOGMA, this profile reduces aerodynamic drag on the tube, especially when there are bottles present.
- The complete integration of all cables offers aerodynamic improvement and allows for greater ease when loading bags.
- Differentiated geometry and rake ensure the same trail and the same control across all frame sizes.
- Reach and stack: Compared to a traditional road bike, the GREVIL F has a shorter reach and higher stack to create an elongated position, offering better comfort and better handling
- An increased seat tube angle allows for greater wheel clearance
- Modified fork angle and Rake ensures better handling and riding comfort
- Chain stays: Measuring between 422-425mm. This provides the best compromise between responsiveness and comfort. Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels.
- Maximum energy transmission and vibration absorption
- The right chain stay is rotated downwards, as is the right seat stay, to have both rear triangles symmetrical with a uniform response to pedal strokes. Different connection points for the seat stays allow the seat tube to absorb impacts coming from the rear wheel in a more uniform way.
T700 CARBON FIBER
- For the GREVIL F, the carbon fiber used is T700 from Toray, the best carbon fiber manufacturer in the world. We combine the perfect mix of different types of HM (high modulus) and HT (high strength) fibers to achieve the ultimate balance of rigidity and vibration absorption.
|Seat Tube Center - End (mm)||410||445||475||500||520||550|
|Seat Tube Center - Center (mm)||470||500||530||550||575||600|
|Top Tube Center - Center (mm)||520||535||547||560||577||597|
|Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74°||73.75°||73.5°||73°||72.5°|
|Headtube Angle (°)||70.25°||70.5°||70.75°||71.75°||72°||72.25°|
|BB Drop (mm)||72||72||67||67||67||67|
|Fork Rake (mm)||55||55||55||50||50||50|
|Fork Height (mm)||395||395||395||395||395||395|
|Frame||TorayCa T700 UD, TiCR™ cable routing, Italian BB|
|Fork||Grevil onda fork with forkflap™, tapered head tube|
|Wheels||Fulcrum Rapid Red 500|
|Axles||MOST Ultralight Custom Axle 12x100 & 12x142, Tool-free removal|
|Bottom Bracket||Campagnolo Ekar 13S|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Ekar 13s 1X|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Ekar 13S|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Campagnolo Ekar 13S|
|Chain||Campagnolo Ekar C13 C-link 13s|
Front: Campagnolo Ekar Ergopower 2 pistons, 160mm rotor
Rear: Campagnolo Ekar Ergopower 2 pistons, 160mm rotor
|Handlebars||Jaguar GR Di2|
|Tape/Grips||MOST Ultragrip Evo 3mm - Black|
|Stem||Tiger Aero Alu TiCR|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Seatpost|
|Saddle||Most Lynx Aircross FEC Alloy Large 145mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Iceland Black / 47||D1691250141-00001|
|Iceland Black / 50||D1691250141-00002|
|Iceland Black / 53||D1691250141-00003|
|Iceland Black / 55||D1691250141-00004|
|Iceland Black / 57.5||D1691250141-00005|
|Iceland Black / 60||D1691250141-00006|
|Radiant Aura / 47||D1691250141-00007|
|Radiant Aura / 50||D1691250141-00008|
|Radiant Aura / 53||D1691250141-00009|
|Radiant Aura / 55||D1691250141-00010|
|Radiant Aura / 57.5||D1691250141-00011|
|Radiant Aura / 60||D1691250141-00012|