Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
$112.00 - $115.00
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
$56.00 - $61.99
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
$99.95 - $114.95
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$15.00 - $20.00
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
When stiffness and weight are the top on your list, you want Ritchey's SuperLogic C-260 Carbon Stem. This revolutionary design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260-degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. Ritchey's first full-carbon stem, the C-260 features high-modulus carbon for stellar strength-to-weight ratio that translates into a solid but forgiving ride. And, the steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube, so you can run carbon bars and a carbon steerer with no problem.
Ritchey's full-carbon C-260 stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists. High modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter, and a wider clamp face all increase stem stiffness for unmatched power transfer. - C-260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress - 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly - 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress - Fits most road and mountain bars - Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate - Angle: 84/6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Faceplate width: 42mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Limited edition yellow finish - 125g (110mm)
$99.95 - $115.00
Ritchey's WCS C260 stem starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware, and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube. The body is 3D-forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity. - Stack Height: 42mm - Faceplate width: 36mm - Weight: 103g (100mm)
- Specially designed forged and contoured 4-bolt faceplate for use with today's lightweight, oversized carbon and alloy bars - 3-D Net forged from 2014 alloy for a superb strength-to-weight ratio - 44mm faceplate boosts stiffness - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Color: Black - Length: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 mm - Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/4-inch - Stack Height: 42 - Stem Angle (deg): +6 deg , -6 deg - Weight: 130 g
Promax's DA-1 XC mountain bike stem is 3D cold-forged, then CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to create a lightweight and strong stem. The two-piece faceplate features their bar-gripping DWT (Dynalock Web Technology), which increases the bar/stem interface.
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
$37.10 - $37.99
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$66.20 - $73.99
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
$30.00 - $40.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$36.25 - $44.99
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
$35.40 - $43.90
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
Page 1 of 5 Next page