Robert Axle Project Rear Lightning Bolt-On Thru Axle for Cervelo R.A.T. Bikes
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle.
This axle replaces the R.A.T. axle found on all Cervelo R.A.T.-equipped bikes. In addition to this axle, we include our replacement derailleur hanger with traditional threads. This axle, combined with the replacement derailleur hanger, will provide a complete, threaded thru-axle system. Our derailleur hanger matches the geometry and construction of the stock derailleur hanger in every way for crisp shifting performance.
- This axle is designed specifically to replace a rear R.A.T. axle on a Cervelo bike with included derailleur hanger.
- Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles.
- Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. Our axle weighs 36 grams. Our axle and hanger weigh a combined 54 grams. Front and rear, our axle system saves a combined 58 grams relative to stock parts.
- Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal.
- Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
|Black / 142 x 12mm||602150474092||LIG623.C|