Ritchey's full-carbon C-260 stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists. High modulus carbon fiber, increased boom diameter, and a wider clamp face all increase stem stiffness for unmatched power transfer.
- C-260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 42mm
- Steerer diameter: 1-1/8"
- Limited edition yellow finish
- 125g (110mm)
Stem angle is one of the factors that determines handlebar height. A listed angle of 0 degrees actually provides a rise that is dependent on your bike’s head angle (see image).
Stem length is measured along the side of the stem from the center of the steerer to the center of the handlebar clamp (see diagram). Keep in mind that as a stem provides more rise, its effective length decreases. In the example above, if the +17 degree stem measures 135mm, it actually extends 108mm parallel to the ground.
|31.8mm / Yellow / 100mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||796941315975||31366857002||13074|