The Touring was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent, and more, the Touring is the way to go.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing ranges allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double-eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
|Frame||Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger|
|Fork||Chromoly, rack and fender mounts|
|Wheels||Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs|
|Tires||Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano sealed cartridge bearing|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore T6000|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors|
|Brake Levers||TRP RRL, linear pull|
|Handlebars||Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep|
|Tape/Grips||Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede|
|Stem||3D-forged 6061, +/-6°|
|Headset||FSA, 1 1/8", sealed|
|Seatpost||6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Pedals||Touring w/ clips & straps|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Khaki / 54cm||785749189963||11211232354||210000037433|