The Touring was created to be a workhorse and packrat of a bicycle. If you're planning a lengthy ride that's going to require panniers, extra water bottles, perhaps a tent, and more, the Touring is the way to go.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame is both durable and lightweight.
- Geometry is designed for all-day comfort while fully loaded, with a longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket for enhanced stability.
- Shimano drivetrain with ultra-wide 3x10 gearing ranges allows riders to tackle both climbs and flats with ease.
- Ultra-sturdy rear rack, dual eyelets for installing additional racks, and low-rider mounts on the fork to secure front panniers.
- 36-hole double-eyeleted rims and Shimano Deore hubs provide increased durability for miles of trouble-free riding.
- Forks feature internal routing for dynamo hub power cables.
|Reynolds 520 chromoly, rack & fender mounts, pump peg & chain hanger
|Chromoly, rack and fender mounts
|Alex double wall, 36h, Shimano centerlock disc hubs
|Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c
|Shimano sealed cartridge bearing
|Shimano Deore, 48/36/26T
|Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
|Shimano Deore T6000
|Shimano Deore, 11-36T, 10-speed
|TRP Spyre C mechanical disc, flat mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
|TRP RRL, linear pull
|Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
|Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
|3D-forged 6061, +/-6°
|FSA, 1 1/8", sealed
|6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
|Selle Royal Vivo
|Touring w/ clips & straps
* Subject to change without notice.