- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
$193.95 $224.00 13% Savings
- Aluminum: forged, machined nipple with full length threading, anodized. - Box/500
SRAM's Conversion Cap & 9/10-speed Driver Body is just what you need to convert your XD Driver equipped wheel to a standard cassette.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
PowerTap’s 15mm Aluminum Freehub Body Kit is constructed of stiff, light aluminum and steel, and rolls on fine bearings. This is the correct replacement freehub for your PowerTap 11-speed wheel.
$67.17 - $155.00 $79.95 - $155.00 Up To 16% Savings
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
$131.00 - $143.00
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Speedsync. This CNC machined Speedsync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and 2 red freehub spacers. Bearings are pre-installed. Note: - Singlespeed freehub cannot be used to convert a hub originally set up with a Shimano or Sram XD freehub to SS. This freehub is only to be used with Stan's Neo SS hubs. - OneUp freehub WILL NOT WORK with a SRAM cassette or Shimano cassette without a One Up Shark Cluster.
$97.38 - $136.00
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$116.30 - $126.02
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
Replacement freehub bodies for American Classic wheels.
$80.00 - $114.00
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Replacement cassette bodies for Oozy hubs and Spike hubs. - Shimano or SRAM - Alloy or Steel
$78.00 - $112.00
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Durasync. - This freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo S hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Stainless steel bearings are pre-installed.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed (Red), Campagnolo 10/11 Speed (Blue) - Material: Aluminum
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
$62.00 - $98.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
$87.00 - $97.00
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
- Alloy freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub. - Campagnolo 11-speed - Compatible with 6-Drive road hubs only
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
Vision's Double Wheel Bag holds and protects both your wheels with padded separate compartments for each wheel. This fine bag is made of heavy-duty nylon with quality zippers and reinforcements at the axles so they can't poke through or get damaged. You also get durable carrying handles and a removable shoulder strap. Plus, there's a handy compartment inside for your quick releases, pump small parts, valve extenders and more.
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
Page 1 of 12 Next page