The Fat Conversion Rear hub provides the ultimate in fatbike hub versatility by allowing hub conversion between quick-releases and thru-axles. 170/177mm features - Convertible 10 x 170mm QR/12 x 177mm Thru-Axle spacing - Four sealed cartridge bearings - Serviceable three-pawl freehub mechanism - 58mm flange diameter, right center to flange: 37mm, left center to flange: 44mm - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 170mm Flip-Off skewers included - XD freehub and conversion caps also available separately 190/197mm features - Convertible 10 x 190mm QR/12 x 197mm Thru-Axle spacing - Four sealed cartridge bearings - Serviceable three-pawl freehub mechanism - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - Flip-Off skewer not included - 422 grams
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
$193.95 $224.00 13% Savings
- Aluminum: forged, machined nipple with full length threading, anodized. - Box/500
SRAM's Conversion Cap & 9/10-speed Driver Body is just what you need to convert your XD Driver equipped wheel to a standard cassette.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
PowerTap’s 15mm Aluminum Freehub Body Kit is constructed of stiff, light aluminum and steel, and rolls on fine bearings. This is the correct replacement freehub for your PowerTap 11-speed wheel.
$67.17 - $155.00 $79.95 - $155.00 Up To 16% Savings
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
Convert your SRAM Roam 60, 50 or Rail 50 wheels to SRAM 11-speed with the XD Driver Body and Axle Cap. XD is a cassette driver body that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette. The axle cap is specific to the XD driver and your preferred axle choice.
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
$84.00 - $121.00
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Replacement freehub bodies for American Classic wheels.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$84.00 - $112.00
Replacement freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30R and 3.30RTi rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
$60.00 - $96.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
$85.00 - $95.00
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- Alloy freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub. - Campagnolo 11-speed - Compatible with 6-Drive road hubs only
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
Vision's Double Wheel Bag holds and protects both your wheels with padded separate compartments for each wheel. This fine bag is made of heavy-duty nylon with quality zippers and reinforcements at the axles so they can't poke through or get damaged. You also get durable carrying handles and a removable shoulder strap. Plus, there's a handy compartment inside for your quick releases, pump small parts, valve extenders and more.
$66.00 - $92.00
For SRAM Rise-40/60, Roam-50/60 and Rail-50 mountain wheels.
$74.00 - $92.00
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
The 12x142x1mm thru axle adapter will allow you to use your bike with any Bkool trainer. Note: This kit is for 142x12 bikes only. Not compatible with 135x12, 148x12, or any other thru-axle system. Frames come in 3 thread pitches: fine, medium, and coarse. Please check with your frame manufacturer for the proper thru axle.
- 6 pawl full engagement/27 point/13.3-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
Page 1 of 10 Next page