3T's Ergonova Team Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. Carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 8-degree flared drops provide greater power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte Type: Drop
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
Ritchey's reinvented Streem II bar is built for speed. They pair a short reach, shallow drop anatomical bend with an aggressively redesigned wing-shaped top section that cuts through the wind and also offers a broad platform for your hands while climbing. - UCI approved 38 x 22.5mm wing section for improved aerodynamics and a great feel for climbing. - Short reach, shallow drop with anatomical bend - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 128/78mm - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black Finish - 325g (42cm)
Ritchey Streem II bars pair a short reach, shallow drop anatomical bend with an aggressively redesigned wing-shaped top section that cuts through the wind and also offers a broad platform for your hands while climbing. - Double butted 6061 - Cable grooves - Short reach, shallow drop with anatomical bend
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
RR1.0 Aero are crafted from high modulus carbon fiber to ensure precise steering in a lightweight, race-worthy design. The all-in-one combo offers clean lines from the drop to the steerer clamping area. The optimized carbon layup eliminates harsh road vibrations and reduces stress hotspots. The ergonomic bend provides you comfortable hand positions to mitigate fatigue keeping you both confident and in control. - Designed to be perfectly integrated with the new Scott Foil bike - Aero top section with compact drop and reach - Full cable and wire integration - Integrated accessory mounting threads - Stem Angle: 84 degree - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 862g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
$23.00 - $24.00
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
$24.00 - $27.00
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
$26.00 - $28.00
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
$26.99 - $30.00
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 372g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
$28.99 - $30.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$30.00 - $36.85
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Page 1 of 9 Next page