Taking the ultimate helmet lighting system – the Vis 360 – to the next level, the Vis Pro features an ultra-powerful 600-lumen headlight optimized for commuting and bright enough for twisty singletrack! The featherweight system is waterproof for all-conditions reliability and has an integrated rear light/battery pack that balances the unit on a variety of helmets. An essential setup for those requiring maximum protective visibility with powerful illumination. Featuring: - 600 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard - Daylight Visible Pulse Mode - Integrated Battery Pack With Red Rear Lighting - Innovative Amber Sidelights Provides Critical Side Visibility at Intersections - Ultra-lightweight Setup With Easy Clip On/Off Design - Waterproof to 1 meter For All-Conditions Reliability - Accurate Battery Charge & Status Indicator - Micro USB Rechargeable Included: - Helmet Mounts & Micro USB Charging Cable
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to back pack
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to backpack
Say goodbye to cold, wet feet with Castelli's Diluvio Shoe Covers 16. Their 3mm-thick neoprene fabric will stand up to the wettest and coldest winter riding conditions. This stretchy material easily pulls over your shoes while a Velcro closure prevents water from running down your leg into your shoe. Every seam is sealed for complete water protection and the soles feature cleat and heel cutouts to accommodate your shoes.
Looking for a great around town lighting system at a very reasonable price? The Duplex is just that. Providing both headlight and rear light in one unit, the Duplex easily mounts to your helmet with an included rubber strap and provides up to 100 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. The light is easy to operate and can be switched between constant beam and flashing modes simply by pressing and holding a button. Making yourself visible in city traffic can help motorists see you better, and a good helmet-mounted light that is worn on your head, up and away from the distraction of car lights, can really make you stand out in a sea of vehicles. Use your head, and use a light. Features - Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm - Weight: 51.5 g (with bracket and batteries) - Light source: White LED x1, Red LED x1 - Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2 - Mount: Rubber band (Long) Modes/Run Time - (Front) Constant mode (15 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Constant mode (10 lumens): 100hrs - (Front) Flashing mode (30 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Flashing mode (10 lumens): 100hrs
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable. - 12 Lumens - Micro USB rechargeable - 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours) - Water Resistant - 16 grams - 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
The Jandd Helmet Cover offers protection from the elements. - 3M Reflective Tape is sewn to the front and back, additionally the back has a loop for a high-visibility flashing light - Made with 200 Nylon Oxford with a laminated urethane layer, heat sealed seams and sew holes - Fits most bike helmets and keeps water from penetrating - NOTE: One size does not fit all, this cover is intended for standard helmets without a visor
Replacement pads for Kask's Mojito helmet.
This helmet mount works with all CatEye Lights. Pair it with the Volt 800 for the ultimate trail solution.
$17.00 - $20.00
The Aeroshell is a plastic cover designed to fit perfectly over specific models of Lazer helmets. The Aeroshell snaps into place and protects the rider's head from wind and rain while still allowing for some air movement under the front of the helmet and out the rear vents. The Aeroshell is unique in that it is easily removed from the helmet when riding conditions are such that additional ventilation is desired. Snap it on when the rain is pouring down and pull it off when the sun starts to shine—the Aeroshell is the perfect tool for every possible condition. Additionally, the Aeroshell provides a significant increase in aerodynamic performance once it is installed on the helmet. By closing off the ventilation holes, the amount of aerodynamic drag the helmet creates is strongly reduced, making your road helmet into an aero helmet and resulting in a faster ride. - Fits Lazer's Z1 Helmet only
• Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism • Requires one hand to adjust • Compatible with the Diamond II and Quartz II helmets and all helmets sold with the Spiderlock Elite system • Adjustable angle
• Adjustable rack-and-pinion system • Requires one hand to adjust • Includes ergonomic foam padding • Lightweight
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
• Specifically designed for the Carve Helmet (sold separately) • Easily adapts to all helmets featuring the V-Pro system
• Specifically designed for the Edge Helmet (sold separately) • Visor perfectly fits in the design • Easily adapts to all helmets featuring the V-Pro system
• Specifically designed for the Le Tour Helmet (sold separately) • Easily adapts to all helmets featuring the V-Pro system
Page 1 of 1