Increase your on-bike safety with Selle Italia's Eyelink Panorama Mirror. It adds very little weight and a lot of benefit—keeping you from having to turn your head to look behind you. - View: wide-angle panoramic - Weight: 75 grams - Size: 125 × 178mm - Mirror thickness: 2mm
$34.95 - $49.95
Be seen with this highly visible teardrop style flag. Made from an indestructible nylon fabric with reflective edging and feature bold graphics and colors. Each flag measures 36" x 9" and comes with a 48" flag pole with flag clip. These are a great way to stylize your trike (or bike) and make yourself visible to others.
- Be seen with this highly visible teardrop style flag. - Made from an indestructible nylon fabric with reflective edging - Features bold graphics and colors. - Each flag measures 36 x 9-inches and comes with a 48-inch flag pole with flag clip. - These are a great way to stylize your trike (or bike) and make yourself visible to others.
Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is approaching from behind.
$35.00 - $45.00
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
$7.36 - $40.00
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars - Whistle, horn, and alarm sounds
$19.00 - $29.00
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Mini brass bell with alloy clamp - Headset spacer version includes a spacer to work with 1" or 1-1/8" steer tubes - Suzu: lever strike - 45mm in diameter
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
$24.00 - $28.00
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
$24.00 - $27.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - Unbreakable Stainless Steel Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 68mm Diameter
Specifically designed to quickly and easily fit on all mountain bike handlebars, Blackburn's Mountain Mirror features a premium-quality convex mirror for a wide, clear view. Plus, the mirror's vibration-damping arm helps prevent blurring.
Blackburn's Road Mirror mounts to any road-brake lever, so you have a clear view of what's behind and can stay safe. The included adjustable mounting hardware helps eliminate rattles and shakes, too, so the image is sharp and easy to see.
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - High-Definition, Blast Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Rotates 360 Degrees - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
$24.00 - $25.00
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.
Page 1 of 6 Next page