Designed for young boys and girls looking to start exploring trails, parks and dirt lots and for parents introducing their children to the world of mountain biking, the Dynamite is the gateway bike. And family outings are most successful when everybody is on the same page equipment-wise. The Dynamite is a real bike that can grow with kids as they fall in love with riding.
- A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
- Disc brakes for increased stopping power.
- Top tube design provides greater standover, allowing for easy-on and easy-off and ample room for growing young riders.
- Short-reach brake levers enable kids to safely and comfortably control braking.
- Suspension fork smooths out the bumps.
- Shimano drivetrain provides reliable, smooth shifting with a wide gearing range to climb hills or go fast on flats.
|Frame||A1-SL alloy front and rear triangle|
|Fork||SR Suntour SF16-XCT-JR-DS 24, 50mm|
|Headset||1 1/8" cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Fuji Aluminum rims 32H|
|Hubs||Formula DC20 front, DC22 rear alloy|
|Tires||Kenda Small Block Eight, 24" x 2.1", 60tpi|
|Bottom Bracket||VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200-9, 11-36T|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 1 x 9-speed|
|Handlebars||Alloy flat bar|
|Stem||Fuji Mountain, alloy, +/-20°|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, 2-finger, short reach|
|Brakes||Tektro M280, 160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts, alloy, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Royal Blue / 24-inch||785749147130||1392689024||29576|