Shimano's Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 11 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible
Direct power transmission in every riding situation—240 with Ratchet EXP. With the latest generation of the 240 hub, the strengths have been further enhanced. The latest Ratchet EXP freehub system increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance. The new version of the end caps simplifies tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer your energy directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
Aluminium front hub for bicycle - 18P DBCL 24 holes, straight pull, black. Dimension: 12x100mm.
$339.00 - $370.00
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
$124.00 - $241.00
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
$231.00 - $237.00
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec. Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades. Features: - Maximum strength axle design - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required. - Super-durable drag mechanism design - Crankflip ready Improvements Over the Clutch V1: - 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability - Improved clutch engagement - Improved manufacturing precision throughout - More slack than the V1 hub - All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard Specs: - 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell - 9T Driver - Left or right hand drive - 22 oz / 623g Guard Options: - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) - Alloy hub guard also available
$87.90 - $222.00
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
The number to count on—240 with Ratchet EXP. The new 240 is developed for riders with the most extreme ambitions. The latest version of the hub is equipped with the Ratchet EXP system to maximize reliability. The increased bearing distance increases bearing lifetime, the straight spring provides more direct engagement (which reduces wear), and a smaller number of parts not only makes maintenance easier, but also reduces weight.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Effortless setting of disc rotor - Durable sealing performance
$183.00 - $188.00
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
The DH-UR700-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch quick-release wheels. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Durable sealing performance
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
$144.00 - $144.99
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Campagnolo's Record hub is loved all over the world for its pro-level quality, super-smooth bearings and excellent durability. It features an oversize shell for premium stiffness and it's built with cold-forged aluminum to maximize strength and minimize weight. Plus, you can easily adjust the bearing preload with a simple turn of an Allen wrench — even while the wheel is still on your bike.
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Page 1 of 3 Next page