12- to 24-Inch
- Long-lasting and durable tread compound for wear life - Puncture-resistant belt all but eliminates flats - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Growth and mature in gravity segment that demands tires have great performance for varieties of terrain from mud, dry or loose soil. Flow Snap is expanded into Plus Size with more air volume for more fun in trail.
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
E-bikes put greater abuse and wear on tires because of heavy frames, battery packs, electric motors, electronics, and of course rider weight and any cargo. Utilizing the same smart inverted tread pattern found on the already popular Drifter series tire, the Serfas E-Drift is constructed using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage long-lasting tire with superior grip, durability, and improved handling characteristics. The E-Drift also features Serfas reliable FPS Flat Protection System and safety conscious reflective sidewalls. - E-bike high mileage compound formulation w/ superior grip characteristics - Inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$20.36 - $27.00
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
The Schwalbe CX Comp is light and economical. It is a true cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile. Perfect for those who are looking for a fast rolling rubber with great cornering grip.
$41.00 - $45.00
Schwalbe's Big Apple Plus Performance Line tire delivers comfortable cycling without using complicated technology. It also sports Plus 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection for extra safety! Air cushion tires are used as natural suspension. Inflated to around 30 psi, a Balloonbike rolls really easily and with a full suspension effect. A normal tire with a width of 37mm must be inflated to a rock-hard 55 psi, in order to roll similarly well.
$42.00 - $66.00
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$55.00 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$103.00 - $106.00
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast-rolling, high-pressure tire.
$54.00 - $57.00
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - EXO Protection - Tubeless Ready
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxGrip Compound - Wire bead
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Designed by former World Champion, Olympic silver medalist and G.O.A.T contender Sam Willoughby, the Siren Pro offers BMX racers unparalleled performance on any track. Lightweight and fast-rolling, the 120 TPI, tubeless-ready tire rails turns, smooths out technical straightaways, and provides insane grip on the gate and out of corners. - Supple 120 TPI shaped casing - Center slick design for gaining maximum speed - Super-narrow gaps in the center tread grip the start gate without flexing - Wider gaps on the shoulder provide max grip when cornering
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
Page 1 of 2 Next page