$20.00 - $25.00
- Designed for caliper and U-brakes - Forged alloy lever / 2-piece hinged aluminum bracket - 2 finger - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring - 93g each
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched alloy-cartridge pads with special compound, alloy hardware, and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 284g
- Campagnolo Adjusting Barrel with Nut Caliper Brake Part - Round adjuster is compatible with: Chorus, Athena, Centaur, Veloce - 4-Lobe Adjuster is compatible with: Super Record, Record
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory. - Dual pivot front and rear brakes. - Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 325 grams
The Campagnolo 03 rotors were designed to ensure optimal resistance to overheating, thus guaranteeing greater braking capability even in the most critical situations. - Designed to be used with Center Lock or AFS systems - Feature a rounded UCI compliant edge for safety and easy insertion into calipers
Campagnolo strives to always offer the best solutions, no matter what frame or tire the cyclist has chosen. As manufacturers begin to develop frames and fork designs that take advantage of the aerodynamic gains of direct mount brakes, the Campy Tech Lab has worked to make new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes that can guarantee the Campagnolo quality and performance standards. Through the self-balancing design, this new braking system by Campagnolo provides a completely symmetric and efficient brake application. In addition, the extremely stiff structure of the new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes ensures superior stopping power, whilst the design elements take inspiration from the aerodynamics of the brake and are enhanced by the new sealed structure of the brake levers themselves. In addition to pure performance, a great deal of attention was given to ease of use and adjustment. The goal was to guarantee that the Campagnolo brake would be both easier to fit and intuitive and simple to adjust compared to any model available. That was made possible through the stiff structure positioned in the rear part of the brake, enabling rapid fitting that does not require external brake boosters, even on the weakest chainstays.
The World Tour teams trust the braking response of the Super Record brakes and dozens of Pro Continental and Continental teams turn to Record brakes to take on the World Tour champions. To meet this requirement, Campagnolo designed the Record brakes with the same braking performance of the Super Record, so that the braking response is consistently decisive and immediate. The braking power is entrusted to the stiffness of the new structure, which is sealed and offers a strong aerodynamic impact, along with the Campagnolo brake block compound developed by the Campy Tech Lab in Vicenza. If necessary, it is easy for either the mechanic or the racing athlete to act on the cable tightener register.
$14.00 - $16.00
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
$67.00 - $68.00
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
Go fast with the confidence that Cane Creek's SCX-5 Cantilever Brake will slow you down. Its "narrow stance" design offers plenty of power while aluminum construction and stainless-steel hardware ensures low weight. As a bonus, SwissStop cartrige pads are included!
The eeBrake G4 is the fourth generation of the legendary eeBrake featuring 100% CNC machined parts, a wider design optimized for 22 – 28mm rims, stiffer black arch spring, a revised one-piece center adjuster with built in resistance for easier use and ghosted laser etching that will stand the test of time – all with the same extraordinary stopping power and light weight that you’ve come to rely on from eeBrakes. REMARKABLY POWERFUL, POWERFULLY LIGHT The eeBrake is the ultimate brake from start to finish – a uniquely robust patented design developed and refined by relentless engineering, both at the computer and through real-life testing. At half the weight than that of its competitors, eeBrakes continue to set new standards by which all other high performance road brakes are judged. The same supreme upgrade for performance-oriented riders, a dramatically higher overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power. No detail has been overlooked, greater tire clearance and tool-less pad centering make installation simple. PERFECT CABLE ALIGNMENT The all-new titanium eeBrake cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation. Also, the cable housing extends to lower tip of the cable adjustment screw eliminating added friction. That means, as the brake lever is squeezed, you get even and friction-free braking power. AERODYNAMIC Cross Cable Path aligns the brake cable over the center of the brake. This alignment provides a graceful, clean line and moves cables into the “wind shadow” of the frame, providing an aerodynamic advantage over traditional brakes with their cables and lever arms off to one side of the caliper. EASY PRECISION The tool-less adjustability provides super precision and pad motion consistency through the patented “Link” pad travel proportioning system. No annoying pad rub and constant need to re-center. No more re-adjusting the main fixing bolt after initial installation or using spring tensioning screws to align the brake pads. QUICK & SIMPLE One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut release opens wide enough to easily clear a 31mm tire allowing easy wheel removal. Change pads with ease using our patented system via Shimano style pads allowing for easy pad installation and removal without the use of tools. MATERIALS - CNC High Grade Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel RIM WIDTH COMPATIBILITY - 19mm to 28mm ADJUSTMENTS - Tool-free caliper centering adjustment - Wheel removal - quick release - Titanium Barrel adjuster w/ retention O-ring - T-25 Trox pad holder / cable clamp LEVERAGE COMPATIBILITY - Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers LOGO BADGES - Two stage anodized engraved aluminum ee badge WEIGHT DIRECT MOUNT - 78.4 grams* (Front) - 78.2 grams* (Rear) *Pads not included WARRANTY - 3 Years
Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures, and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. - Pad Type: Replacement Insert-Cartridge - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Rim Compatibility: Carbon
High performance compound for alloy wheels improves power and modulation and has excellent stopping power when it's wet out. - Brake pad inserts are made by Swiss Stop - Flash Pro BXP pads fit Shimano and SRAM road caliper brakes
High performance compound for alloy wheels improves power and modulation and has excellent stopping power when it's wet out. - Brake pad inserts are made by Swiss Stop - Race Pro BXP pads fit Campagnolo road caliper brakes
ENVE replacement brake pads for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with a smooth surface brake track. Our brake pads are specifically formulated and optimized for best performance with our molded-in texture brake tracks found on the Smart ENVE System (SES) wheels. - Only for use with the updated brake track found on ENVE SES 2.2, SES 7.8, and most recent versions of SES 3.4, and SES 4.5 wheels.
These replacement brake pads are designed specifically for full-carbon ENVE rims and wheelsets with a smooth surface brake track. Carbon fiber rim construction and design are only part of the solution to solving the heat equation. Brake pads play an integral role in ride performance and long-term durability of the wheel.
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
The FSA K-Force WE Disc Brake Pad is designed for maximum heat dissipation and minimum brake fade on long descents. - Sleek design when installed in K-Force WE caliper - Heat sink for maximum heat dissipation - Backing Plate Material: Aluminum - Compound: Semi-Metallic
- Two-piece rotor design with forged aluminum carrier - Double disc ground stainless steel rub ring - Countersunk rivets and disc screw mount points - Rounded edge shape - Mount Type: 6-Bolt
$83.00 - $87.00
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
$9.00 - $55.00
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
- Works with all Formula 74mm post mount brake calipers - IS: 51mm (International Standard) tab mount - PM: 74mm post mount
- Allows the use of a 6-bolt/44mm-BCD disc rotor on a 35mm-spline CenterLock hub
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
- Short 85mm forged aluminum arm linear brake, for use with standard pull levers, STI - Ideal for Touring, Cyclocross, BMX, etc - Micro-adjust linear springs and angle adjustable threaded pads included