Bicycle Salesperson: Previous bike shop experience and a passion for bikes are required.
Full time / Part time
You will provide expert guidance and service to our customers to help them choose the best cycling products for their specific needs.
Duties will include sales of new bikes, intake of bikes for service, maintaining the store in a clean and organized condition, and other general daily chores.
- Previous experience in bike shop sales or repairs.
- Good knowledge of bikes and related products.
- Promptness and strong work ethic.
- Bring enthusiasm for the sport of cycling and good energy to the store's public image.
- Help all types of customers from those who need simple repairs to those looking for a new bike.
- Be able to give good advice on all cycling related products - bikes, parts, accessories, clothing.
- Be aware of trends and new products and be able to advise and discuss with management.
Path Toward Advancement:
Learn about the Bicycle Industry and Bicycle Retail Marketing. Become a Cycling Products Buyer. Progress toward a store management position.
Please answer the questions below and click the "Submit" Button. We'll review your application and reply to qualified applicants. Thanks!
Note: * indicates required information